Xy(DOS) to HTML

I just joined this list, whose very existence fills me with good cheer.

I was wondering if one of you has written a program that turns a formatted
XyWrite file into one with HTML tags (i.e., makes the rudimentary
changes). It seems as if it wouldn't be very hard. I looked through
CATALOG.DOC and noted lots of interesting programs, but not this one. If
anyone could even point me to the month or season when this may have been
discussed in the past, I'd be happy to browse through the message archives
myself.

I have both III+ (3.56) and 4.0.

With appreciation,

Carlo Caballero