Re: Xydos to email

Harry Binswanger wrote:

> I can't see how to do that in Netscape 4.7. But maybe you can find a way.
> Failing that, attach it
> as a file. It will have only the Xy-selected stuff (but with the Xy
> formatting codes, if any).

To the best of my knowledge, NS 4.x has only provided for attachments, whereas
it would have been much better design if they had an "Insert File" (in Message
Proper) feature as well. This pretty much means you will often need to Define
=> Delete => & then Paste blocks of text or whole text files in from the Win or
OS/2 clipboard. As stated in an earlier message, while Robert was out of town,
I have not been able to get the .U2 From / To Clipboard routines working. How
much help they would be in this situation, I don't know.

Jordan