Re: XyWrite and OS/2

Harmon Seaver wrote:

>   So are you saying that MS is participating in TTG's porting of
> XY to 32-bit for windoz 97? Or that there just isn't going to be any
> 32-bit version of XY, period?

I'm sure you understood my point... from a market point of view
it would be foolish to put our resources into OS/2 without some
sharing of the risk. Like it or not, Windows is where the
numbers are. On the subject of 32 bit, you will be glad to know
that the development version of XyWrite for Windows which I use
every day is alreadyu converted to 32 bit.

Kenneth Frank