Re: Fishout question.

 Thank you Mr. Weiner. It seems that I had it right, although
 I may not have phrased it as I should have. All I wanted to
 know really was if the "hint" (which will not be part of the
 final product of whatever paper one is working on) comes along
 in the jump. And based on what you say, the "hint" comes
 along too in the jump, and gets deleted after the jump. Thank
 you. It's as I thought.

 M.W. Poirier

----