Re: Fishout question.

 Thanks Carl. I have gotten into the habit of adding the /dc:...
 because I have two data files, both of which are in the XY4 dir.
 My file FISHOUT.DAT is a large bibliography, which I use in a
 fashion that is somewhat similar to the way IBIDEM is used in
 NotaBene. And my second file, called just FISHOUT is for command
 collections of the sort we have been speaking of here. You've
 reminded me that I can cut down of the amount of typing when I
 want simply to fish in FISHOUT.DAT. I had forgotten that. Again,
 thanks Carl.

 MWP

----