Win7 and XP

>I would love to have good old XP running on my much faster Win7 computer but your procedure seems...so to speak..complicated.

There are other options. If you have any virtualization software and an available XP license to
activate, you can have a copy of XP running in VirtualBox, Parallels or VMware. If you have a copy
of W2K lying around, you could use it (no activation).

While dual booting Win7 and XP is quite feasible, Win7 and XP mode is the preferred solution. Adding
an SSD as a boot drive speeds up the system, but can be a hassle. I am in the process of doing just
that, and, boy, it is complicated.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)