Re: ot- buying a new name brand pc with xp

Jon Pareles wrote:

If you like your current keyboard you could probably keep it and plug it into the new box
Many new boxes do NOT include the PS/2 ports that your current
keyboard and mouse connect to. Apart from economy, I like to keep
to the PS/2 connection, simply because one has so many things one
might want to use USB for (I have five flash drives plus the
cellular modem). So see if the box has PS/2 as well as parallel.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx