Re: Shawn's screen colors

≪ I was playing with your screen settings last night and found the
cyan on black a lot more appealing than I expected. ≫

I'm glad to hear that a couple of people are benefitting from the cyan
color scheme. I've gotten pretty attached to it myself.

≪In graphic view, the screen appearance continues to be cyan on
black, which is too difficult to read unless the point size is something
like 22 (black on white is already hard enough in graphic view). Is this
continuity of color scheme what you intended, or do I need to change some
default in a printer file to get black-on-white in graphic view again?
(I
didn't see any setting specifically for colors in graphic view in your
file...) ≫

Actually, I wasn't aware of any settings to define different a color
scheme for graphic view, although if there are such I would be glad to
hear about them!

One approach you might try is this (a kludge, I admit): Whatever key you
use to switch to graphic view, add to that key a command to load a
different color.dfl file. For instance:

	nn=XH,WZ,BX,l,o,a,d, ,g,r,a,p,h,i,c,.,d,f,l,Q2

Then, you could do the same thing for the key which switches back to
draft mode:

	nn=XH,CP,BX,l,o,a,d, ,c,y,a,n,.,d,f,l,Q2

shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx