Command Line

Friends.

Need some assistance with commands on commandline staying there after execution; happens with frame commands, for example, fishout hint fishout stays up there; I retrieve a
c:\xy4\center.pgm (T. Behr's poetry centering code) with the 'R' (runcode) option; command line now reads fishoutrun c:\xy4\center.pgm (no space between 'fishout and run') and I'm forced to delete fishout and F5 or to execute. In general, the command line does not clear once it's contents have been executed; this with U2frame activity, not when it contains my own keyboard file stuff, which blanks the cmdln with ,x,c,b,c, sequence.

Thank you.

Fred Weiner