RE: Two Improved Pages At Xywrite.com

--- Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The trouble must be at your end. Everything works
> for me (of course, I
> may have special privileges :)

I'll try it again.

> I'm not sure how take that...but I'll assume it's a
> compliment to
> Patricia. It could only be an improvement to have
> her ghosting my work.

Uhm, that would have been more appropriate as a
private joke betweeen Patricia and myself, and I hope
she doesn't take offense. She sent me a couple of
emails (don't recall if they were public posts here,
or private emails) that had clickable links with her
return email address, but non-functional due to typos.
 We had a bit of a laugh over that. I try to test
such things first, but I make plenty of other mistakes
too: spelling, grammatical, you name it.

Jordan