Little things

Dave, noop, I'm not going to run another electrical line into her room.
Big sister is getting married this weekend so the others shift up one
notch in bedrooms and this one gets big sister's room which has plenty
of outlets/lines, etc. The vacated bedroom I'll use for storage as I
plan to move all the file cabinets of shareware documentation, read.me
files and tonage of 'puter printouts out of my in-home office and into
that room. (That way when someone comes into my office I can point to
my computer and say, "Look around. Notice 'the paperless office.'")
Actually her room has only one or two electrical outlets cuz it's not
really a bedroom but more a converted porch as I never really planned on
having five kids. I still don't but guess I have no choice.

Yep, I should be grateful for little things and glad she isn't into arc
welding! Thanks for the pick-me-up.  (Which for some reason reminds
me of the time #3 came home from school and asked me what is plutonium.
I told it's what they make atom bombs with and she proceeded to take a
shoe box out of a bag and open it. It was my first introduction to a
false-alarm heart attack but she was simply changing subjects midstream
and showing her mother the new shoes she just bought. That's a helluva
segue, from plutonium to a pair of new shoes.)