Re: OS/2

 > (Could you simple open the top of your machine and swap things
 > around to
 > make the 3-1/2 drive the boot drive?) Anyway, more info soon.

I have a Dell 486D at home. Thats exactly what I did to install OS/2: I
switched the A floppy with the B floppy to make drive A the 3-1/2 inch drive.
However, I had to modify my CMOS ROM to reflect the change.

XyWrite works great within OS/2, at least on the two systems I use it on. I'm
curious to see how Signature for Windows works under WINOS/2.