Re: OS/2

Well I got it on CD-ROM because it was cheaper that way and my university just
bought me a machine with a CD-ROM. Of course, it didn't have OS/2 drivers with
it so I to use DOS drivers to make 23 3-1/2 diskettes from the disk images on
the CD-ROM and then install from them. Which was less bad than it sounds.
THere was a lot of traffic on the internet discussion groups about this 5 inch
boot drive problem, but of course I just skimmed by it since my boot drives
(home and school) are 3-1/2. Do you have ftp access? There is a vast ftp
archive (ftp-os2.cdrom.com) that has lots of shareware and utilties and
patches and etc. along with a big FAQ file. I'll rummage in it and get back to
you. You are not alone. Read another message about a problem I'm having
printing dingbats. (Could you simple open the top of your machine and swap
things around to make the 3-1/2 drive the boot drive?) Anyway, more info
soon.