spam scanners

Y'all,

I recommend MailWasherPro, from

http://www.firetrust.com

Since installing it (and Zone Alarm), Norton AV hasn't detected anything
worth deleting, so I'll not be updating my Norton subscription next
year. You can delete anything suspicious on the server w/o downloading.
The spam filters are customizable, or automatable, as you wish. You can
read full emails including headers on the server before downloading, and
see what sort of attachments are on board.

Another nice feature is bouncing. Just deleting spam creates more spam.
Deleting spam returns a minute GIF file to the sender confirming that
the spam arrived, which is to say, that the destination eddress exists.
That is the purpose of all that jabberwocky you keep getting; the
content makes no sense, but that's not the point. The point is that the
sender wants to know whether your eddress exists. If you delete it, he
gets the GIF file back, and he can then sell your eddress to a
mass-mailing firm. So, rule number one, don't delete spam--bounce it!
Bouncing means that the sender gets an error message informing him that
your eddress does not exist. So his automated eddress generator will
skip you next time. Won't stop the next automated spam engine from
trying, of course.

JPEG image

JPEG image