Re: **SPAM** Re: Opera default settings

Thank you. Tried it; it works.

--Bob Kubie

At 01:45 AM 11/9/2004, you wrote:
On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 11:52:28 -0500, Robert H. Kubie
wrote:
Is there a way to set 120% as the default font size setting in Opera?

I've been doing some more work on opera and came across an answer to your
question, a bit late in the day.

In 7.5, which is considerably different from 7.2, try Preferences, Page
Style - where the top box allows just what you want.

The interface is confusing. I'd turned off Mail and chat and wanted it
back. Guess where to find it. Preferences, Programs & paths !
John