Re: New XPL Instruction Manual at XyWWWeb

Let me add my sincere thanks as well. I
suspect I'll never use most of the hard-core
XPL stuff, but I figure that having it available
may attract other users and keep the XyCult
alive. It would be nice if the program achieved
some sort of larger back-door open source
status.

Patrick