Orbis/Xy4 Bugs

I received my copy of ORBIS and like it very much. It was worth the wait.
However, since I am in the midst of writing a book, WHEN are the serious bugs
such as the inability to properly do chain printing and getting text define to
work properly when offsets are displayed going to be fixed? Is a maintenance
release or other quick fixes forthcoming soon? XyWrite is not much of a
writer's tool if you cannot chain print a book. I am using XyWrite 3.57 in the
meantime. Xy IV with ORBIS has such tremendous potential as a tool for
scholars and other authors--it is a shame that such crucial bugs detract from
the ability to use it with confidence. AGAIN, I know that this is not your
doing, but would appreciate some time frame for fixes, if possible. Regards