Re: Versions of Xy2pdf

Well, it still works. And when I tried earlier today, I
was forgetting that you apparently cannot change the
filename. (That is, if the file I'm converting is
README.XYT and I type xy2pdf sample or even xy2pdf
e:readme, I just get the usage note). So what I think
the problem was yesterday was that I had been using
WordPerfect. And that most definitely is a "piggy
Windows program"; you simply have to restart Windows if
you open and close that RAMhog too often. It leaves
bits and pieces of itself in memory and then other
programs cannot use that RAM--even other Windows apps,
never mind one running in a DVM. (I don't know how
often the office manager has called me over in a panic
because, after she has opened and closed WP and the
accounting package a couple of times, the whole system
has locked up. Two hogs.)
Sorry for the false alarm, and anyone else who uses WP
be warned.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx