Windows = command

Yesterday, the command

WINDOW = 25,750:10

placed a small window in the upper right corner of the display.  Today, no matter what values I use for either window size or positional location, the window remains in the center of the screen.  Any obvious explanation?

As a side note, I found that some WINDOW = values introduce anomalies in the full-screen display, resulting in text which has the appearance of a higher lins= setting.  On my system, window=35 produces this effect.