Using virtual Pc 6 w/Dos 2000 (7): Best memory settings to get spell to work

Hi,
I don't want to open a can of beans, again, but I searched the archive, and found some useful info, but still can get spell to work.

I'm running Virtual PC 6 on Mac OS X, running DOS 2000.

I have the following config.sys file:

Files=30
Buffers=10
device=c:\dos\himem.sys
device=c:\dos\emm386.exe auto
dos=high,umb
I have 533K of conventional free and 32,768K of EMS free. I start xy4 with editor /e4000. When I try and do spell I still get a not enough memory error.
If someone could suggest some values to try I would greatly appreciate
it!

Thank you,

Russ