Re: Using virtual Pc 6 w/Dos 2000 (7): Best memory settings to get spell to work

Hi,

I have the following as my path command:

PATH=C:\DOS;C:\CNTX;C:\XY4

DICT.SPL is in the XY4 directory.
Is there some memory setting i should check? It gives me the not enought memory error.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

thanks

Russ