SmartSet/XXbug

Nathan:

downloaded SMART252.SCR and tried several times to decode it,
without success. I also tried decoding a copy of SMART252.ZIP
that I'd encoded myself; this also didn't work. Each attempt
caused my OS/2 DOS session to crash. I have successfully used
XXbug to decode other files, but something in SMART252.ZIP is
foiling it, apparently due to a bug in
XXbug. Has anyone reported success in decoding SMART252.ZIP? If not
(or if not soon), I hope that you will remove the script file and
direct anyone interested in SmartSet to download the .ZIP via
FTP. Thanks.

Carl Distefano
70154.3452@xxxxxxxx