MacArthur

On 21-SEP-1995 02:47:57.8 xywrite said to LESLIE319
  >Leslie:
  >Re spell-checking MacArthur, etc.: when I tried checking a file with
  >several MacArthur's in it, if I added that capitalization to either my
  >temporary or personal .spl file (via either F3 or F5 keys in answer to
  >the prompts) it stopped flagging all subsequent MacArthur's. Are you
  >not getting that response, or is it that you don't want to be prompted
  >even once per word as to whether the capitalization is correct?

  I meant the former, Harry. If you can get it to do that, I
must have made some error in my customized "history" spell file.
I will check into this and get back to you. Thanks for checking.

--Leslie--

`[1;30;45mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered