Re: Spellchecking

On 21-SEP-1995 08:51:57.0 xywrite said to LESLIE319
  >I wouldn't think of letting a spell checker beep at me every time I
  >type a proper noun, so I always batch-check the file using the SPELL
  >command. It is very fast. The result is a list of words that are not
  >approved by the dictionary, and by your personal one of you have
  >loaded it. I go through the list and remove everything that is not a
  >possible spelling error. I then place after each possible error the
  >correct form. It is then simple enough to record a macro that
  >searches out each instance of the possibly wrong word (the 2 files in
  >adjacent windows, using CV for search) and lets you decide whether to
  >"fix" it (and then erases that pair of words in the spell file and
  >moves to the next).

  Thanks, Nathan. I am going to try to combine your tip with
Harry's and will report back. I often need to make sure I am not
"correcting" quoted matter, say a quote from an English author.

--Leslie--
`[1;31;47mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered