BIGCHG.PM

Carl,
Thanks for BIGCHG.PM. In testing, I found one tiny bug: If the search
string begins at the top of file, it doesn't always find it, so
doesn't replace it. I can live with that.
Regards,
Harry

P.S. Here's what didn't work:

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their party.
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their party.

TEST.

Defining the sentence, without the Carriage Return, as "J" and
defining "TEST" without the period as "K" results in only the second
sentence being changed, even with cursor at top of file. Strangely,
running the pgm a second time does then change the sentence to "TEST".

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx