Re: XYWRITE digest 2815

≪Someone else was having a problem printing from III, and Flash was
helping
him, but we never heard how it turned out.≫

It didn't. Bob and I are both too over-worked to devote enough time in a
single block to really troubleshoot the issue. It prints, but takes
several minutes for the printer to start printing.

I'm on the road in Dortmund this week, away from my LAN, but I'll try to
test the NET VIEW/SHARE/USE functions in Xy3 next week. Shucks, I might
even get a chance to try it from the virtual Xy3 recently copied to my
Mac.