Re: xy to email

If you're willing to set up a program that uses the filters, you can take any

file on-screen and convert all or part of it to ASCII or RTF and then call
Wordpad using the converted filename as the argument. Click File - Send on
Wordpad. If it's hooked up to your e-mail client, you're essentially done.

Some time ago I posted a dedicated program that does this. Part of the key is
that you can start up Wordpad from within XyWrite. Pretty neat. I have AOL
for mail, so I can't use this trick; but I do use it for faxing.

I can re-post the program if anyone's interested.

Tim Baehr