Re: Another challenge for DELTAGS | non-Xy 'Can't Print 'ems'

Carl Distefano wrote:

> Further (slight) revision to DELTAGS. Use this version (dated
> 1/22-a/03), please.

Thanks, Carl. I can try that one out too, and will let you know. Just
tried the one you posted earlier, and did not notice that much of a
difference in the results . . . but I did not save the (unedited)
output from processing by the last DELTAGS frame, dated 6/02. It
involves more that what I would term a trivial cleanup. I know this
can't possibly cope with all the advert and sidebar junk, but is that
"&-#" stuff for apostrophes -- for example -- standard, and therefore
targetable by DELTAGS ?

Jordan