Counting Word Frequency in XyW

My first computer, a Kaypro that ran CP/M, came bundled with a
sweet little program called Word Freq, which would build an
alphabetical list of all the words in a file and count them. Does
anyone know of an XPL program that takes advantage of XyWrite's
(DOS and Win) SORT function to build such a list that counts the
occurance of each word in a file?

While I'm not sure of any effective way to identify frequency of
all words, the change invisible command is a lightening fast way
of searching for the frequency of any particular word. Using
change invisible to change a word to itself will return the
amount of changes made (the frequency of that word).

Thanks,
Christopher Litsinger
XyWrite Technical Support