Re: ORBIS

Terrence, thank you for the reply. Please let me clarify my last repsonse. My
reference to *appreciation* related only to the gesture conveyed here at
XYQUEST. We have always tried to provide "a little extra" for our customers
over the past several years, especially when a customer is dealt an unfair
hand. For example, we have always provided printer files (with only a few
exceptions) and XPL programs (written in many cases for an individual's needs)
at no cost. Other manufacturer's have policies whereby every item requested has
an associated cost. Well anyway..my position here is not to justify problems,
but to help resolve them. I hope that when you receive the Orbis product you
are pleased with it's performance. One note regarding the operation of
Orbis..if you try to index a directory which contains more than 637 files, the
program cannot process the index. This limitation goes back to certain
restrictions which were present within XyWrite III Plus. We hope that this
barrier will be overcome in a future release.

SYSOP