Re: Weird clipboard behavior

" JB is lucky if, cutting and pasting from the Web to XyDOS
" (4.17?) in Win95, he gets no stranger behavior than that. I
" can't get the Windows clipboard to work with XY (including
" XYWin 4.012) at all. With either application, I get a
" "clipboard is empty" message. This has always been true, and
" I just checked it by trying to copy Jim's message.
"
" Jim, what's the magic trick?

" Nathan Sivin " nsivin@xxxxxxxx

	Even with Smartboard, the Win95 multi-clip tool?
or with Clipmate?

	Are you selecting but not "cuT" or "Copy" in the Win95
part?

	Many times the text you see is not text, but a graphical
picture. In Netscape, even with damned frames, Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C
rings the Smartboard bell (soundblaster sound) that a copy
is in the queue, and that can be pasted to the Xy part.

					Daniel Say
					say@xxxxxxxx