Re[2]: XyW on a T43 with XP Pro

Hi,

Just throwing in a piece of information about XYWindows. I have a
notebook with Windows XP Pro SP2. I had another computer also running
XP Pro (don't know if it had SP2, but probably). XYWindows doesn't
work on my notebook, but did on the other computer.

I made live boot Windows cdrom using BartPE, and with that stripped
down version of XP, XYWindows does run. So, I think there is hope
getting it to run.

 Jonathan