Re: XyWrite and voice recognition

In a message dated 1/6/99 05:34:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
alanl@xxxxxxxx writes:

> (although how well SR handles "etcetera,
> etcetera" compared with a human secretary is another story)

I wonder about spoken macros in SR. Could itbe that if you say "veeteewhy"
Dragon will spell out "Very truly yours"?

With enough computing power (more than many of us lowly writers are likely to
have), vocabularies for SR can approach hundreds of thousands. Then (I would
guess) SR would have more general usefulness.

Tim Baehr