Xy on XP

Jay McNally wrote (off-list):

> Can you tell me how you installed Xy on XP?

Don't install. Copy the files to a subdirectory; remember to add
the subdirectory to the Path (edit c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt).
If necessary, edit d:\path statements in STARTUP.INT and
SETTINGS.DFL. Create a shortcut to EDITOR.EXE on the Desktop.
Done.

> I've had no success,...

What's not working? Just do the above; you will succeed.

P.S. I rarely run Xy in a window, but SP2 improves the "jerky
cursor" problem. Still not as smooth as full-screen editing, but
quite usable.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx