vDosSet utility

I made further tweaks to vDosSet.exe, and the package now includes the
batch file I described the other day as well as a VDOSSET routine for
U2.

To use, unzip the files into your vDos-lfn (or vDos) directory,
overwriting all existing files. U2 users should CAll VDOSSET.FRM in
XyWrite, issue DFA to define the entire file, and
ADD2U2 to add to U2.

A common use for this routine would be if you're running Xy under
vDos-lfn and want to start a second XyWrite session with a title bar
(assuming that your normal config.txt includes TITLE=OFF) and a new
window title. To do this, you'd issue a a command like:

VDOSSET frame=on; title=Xy-new

XyWrite 3 users could do the same thing with this (although you may
have to be logged in to your vDos-lfn directory for this to work):

DOS /C vDosSet.exe frame=on; title=Xy-new

As usual, the links are:

Download:
http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xy/vDosSet.zip

Source code: