Re: Off Topic: Warning: Trolling for Dollars, Scammers hard at work

Leslie Bialler wrote:

> Does the "do not call list" apply to fax numbers too? I would suppose so, yes?

Sure hope so. I put that line on the list too. This national list is not supposed to

take effect until sometime late in the Fall, I believe. Right now, you have to go to
their website to register, unless you live W. of the Rockies, where there's an 800-#
taking calls. I happened to be up one morning at 3 in the a.m., and that was a
perfect
time to get through. The website has been swamped with hits, ever since it opened for

business.

Jordan