Re: converting Xywrite to Word

At 09:03 PM 7/11/01 -0400, Norman Bauman wrote:
>Open the XyWrite file in WordPad. Trim off the XyWrite coding. Save the
>file with "Save As" Word 6.0 using a *.doc extension.

Why would you want to trim off the XY coding from within (urgh) WordPad, if
you can do that with a simple macro inside XYwrite?
And why the detour through WordPad, when MSWord itself is perfectly able to
open an Ascii, aka XYwrite file?
Am I missing something?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)