Re: converting Xywrite to Word

At 03:11 PM 7/11/01 EDT, BrennerNY@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>It's a first: an editor asking me to file copy written in Xywrite in Word
>instead. Is there a simple way I can convert a file from Xywrite to Word? I
>use Xywrite threeplus and Windows 98. Many thanks for your help, and my
>apologies to all if this has already been covered and I missed it.
>Lynn Brenner
>718 855 2179

If there is formatting, your editor can simply open the XYwrite file in
Word as "MS-DOS text".
If there is formatting that you want to preserve, you better get XY4, NB,
or a separate conversion utility.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)