Re: tame running?

At 9/30/2003 09:28 AM -0300, Myron Gochnauer wrote:
I now notice for the first time that right clicking on the XyWrite DOS icon
(on the Windows desktop) and then looking a Properties/Program/Advanced
given me a little menu that shows the autoexec and config files used. It
also has a check box for "compatible timer hardware emulation". I don't
remember seeing this before, but I checked the box and took Tame out of the
batch file that starts XyWrite. XyWrite seems to run very smoothly that way.
Have others tried this?  [I'm using SP4 for Win2K --- maybe they's finally
improved the DOS emulation.]
So you are NOT using Tame, is that correct? Or do you run it before you
invoke the Xy? Also, please, what's SP4? Thanks.

Michael Norman
Myron