Re: Xy3 vs Xy4-clipboard

I also note the clipboard problem. As I indicated in my preference note, the
clipboard problem APPEARS to be uni-directional only. I also have copied/cut
and pasted from XYWIN to other files some VERY large quantities via the
clipboard. The problem, at least for me, deals with the opposite direction.
 >From some other (e.g. E-Mail) file\application to XYWIN has a limit of about
250 characters. If one pastes more than that, XYWINN freezes.
 I have both XYWIN and NB. If I need to past a large amount, I open the file
in NB, paste and store and then re-open in XYWIN. A Klugely work-around, but
at least it works.
Dick Giering