re: XY and on-line sessions (4GB)

On Mon, 25 Mar 1996 03:42:57 -0500 (EST) you wrote:

>Andy:
>>
>>I've given up on Tapcis, however, in favor of Golden Commpass, which I now
>>run via ISDN at 56 kbps.
>
>I've been thinking about ISDN. The barriers for me have been cost. I can't
>run my (extensive) current phone equipment on it. Do you use a modem or
>what? And what is your monthly charge?
>
>Regards,
>Harry
>
>     Harry Binswanger
>      hb@xxxxxxxx

Harry:

Bell Atlantic now markets ISDN to residential users for $20 a month plus 2
cents a minute in prime time. That's affordable to me. For that, you also
get two very clean voice lines in which you can attach, a two-line, modem,
fax, etc.

Of course, the bonded link to the Internet is extra. PSI has a trial package
which can be set up with the Motorola Bit Surfer Pro.

- Andy