XY3 & HP DeskJet 540 (was: limping along with Xywrite)

Peter: Thanks, but I really couldn't make much sense of the postscript
discussion you referred me to. I'm just a simple writer looking for a
driver I can load from my startup.int that will print neatly on my HP
DeskJet 540 from Xy3+ running in Win 95. The PS stuff sounds a little too
programmy and involved for my pea-sized brain. Are there no other drivers
extant that will do the job?

Sorry to be so obtuse.

Mark