Re: limping along with Xywrite

Doug Stewart:

>Does anyone have a printer driver that will let me use Xywrite
>4.014 for DOS with a NEC SuperScript 860 laser printer?

Use PostScript: see http://www.escape.com/%7Eyesss/_xypro.html

Mark Garvey:

The Technology Group ( http://www.tgrp.com/xywrite/ ):

>If your problem concerns technical support, do not use the
>list, but contact us directly.

Yes, sure.

Belated but sincere and warm thanks to Nathan and Carl for running and
contributing enormously to a list that is far more helpful than the
Technology Group.

(Whereupon I too shall aestivate for a month. Bye!)
Peter Evans