Great little program

Vow! On a computer rag CD I ran a tiny Win 9x freeware editor that I find
absolutely delightful.
Consider: It consists of *one* single 130 k EXE file that runs as it is,
it loads immediately, in a split second, it opens unlimited file sizes
(limit is the hd), switches between hex and/or text,. exports as Ansi,
Ascii or Unix as desired.
Should come in extremely handy to clean up messed up files that XY can't
handle.
I am delighted that they still make such programs! The name is "hexmaster".

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo