Re: XyWin and Win2000

Mimi -
I didn't mess with DOS for installation. Went to the Windows Start menu, selected Run, and browsed my A: drive for whatever the name of the XyWrite installation routine is. Windows took it from there, although I think I put things in different directories than Windows offered. But in any case, it was exactly the same process as installing under Windows 98 (except for the screen font problem I noted).

Nick Browse

P.S. My wife is a librarian.