------- Original message -------
From: Harry Binswanger
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: 5/20,  9:01
I liked ver. 2. I'm using 5.0 and find it slow and that very often it ties up my machine (CPU 100%).
Seems like all good software peaks at versions 2 or 3. Except Xywrite, great as it is, made it to IV.

What is the most recent reliable version of Firefox?
I'm still using Firefox 3.6. (I use Chrome, too, but on balance haven't found it as fast or as reliable as Firefox.)  I've been reluctant to try one of the more recent versions of Firefox because so many people have had difficulties with them.
Lynn Brenner