Re: Xywrite history

--- Ken Kalfus  wrote:

> The question about XyWrite's future seems to depend
> on whether it's compatible with Windows XP. Does
> anyone have any suggestions about running XyWrite on
> XP? I have to get a new computer, so I'm hoping it
> will work on XP and I can continue to use it like
> forever.

I run Win as little as possible, and then W2K rather
than XP. But there are various threads on this
subject in the List archives, and the consensus
appears to be that there are no major roadblocks. (Of
course, a new generation of Windoze is due for a
rollout in, what -- Q4 of '06 ? I wouldn't hazard any
predictions about what happens *then.*) There do seem
to be various setup tweaks to the Xy + XP combination
that may be worth investigating, depending on how
particular you are.

Jordan