Spellers

Would anyone with access (on their machine) to the following spellers be
willing to test a couple of XPL programs for me? There will be nothing to
install, nothing to do, except RUN programs that I will Email to you, and
then report the results to me. Shouldn't require more than a minute or
two.

Microlytics spellers:
----------- --------
Deutsch/German - XyWrite version
Espa¤a/Spanish - NotaBene version
Espa¤a/Spanish - XyWrite version
Fran?ais/French - XyWrite version

Euroscript 7 (=XyWin) PCLEX spellers (NOT the Signature DICtionaries!):
---------- -     ----- --------
Espa¤a/Spanish - probably filenamed ESPANA.DIC
Fran?ais/French - probably filenamed FRANCAIS.DIC
Italiano/Italian - probably filenamed ITALIANO.DIC
British English - probably filenamed UK.DIC
American English - probably filenamed US.DIC

I am trying to develop XPL programs that enable transparent toggling
between Speller methods (PCLEX<==>Microlytics), and between languages
within each of those two methods, under the various versions of
XyWrite/NotaBene, and under several operating systems (OS/2, Win9x/NT, and
possibly Linux -- unfortunately, different techniques are required by
different OSes). I'm hampered by lack of files and/or testers. Please
Email me privately. Thanks in advance!

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx