Signature book

While wandering around lower Manhattan seeking any "Computer Surplus
Close-Out Barn" type of stores that might have SyQuest EZ 230 drives
for cheap prices--now that the company has gone into bankruptcy for
good--I found two stores selling new and old computer books at
discount prices. Neither had any XyWrite books, but one did have two
copies of a teach-yourself Signature book. If anyone is desperate to
learn how to operate Signature, I could pick up a copy.....

Jonathan

Jonathan D. Beard
Science Writer-Photo Researcher
 820 West End Ave 3B