Re: Xy on Mac

Flash,

Been there, done that. Worst case--everything freezes and I have to
reboot the Mac. Best case--nothing happens.

The sharing, etc. is only available under most recent versions of
Windows. If I set up to access CD, nothing. My external floppy shows up
in the menu, but I can't write to it or read it under Parallels, though
there is no problem when I switch to Mac.

No. I have to work on getting DOS set up right. Right now I have no
config.sys, no autoexec.bat, no drivers (if that's what's
necessary--I'm so ignorant about all this that I don't even know).

Thanks, though.